CB's Driving School @ www.passwithcbs.co.uk

www.passwithcbs.co.uk is the on-line home for CBs Driving School Offering Advice, Downloads and Guidance to those learning how to drive or wanting to improve develop existing skills. Offering Lessons, Refresher sessions and Pass Plus in selected areas of Kent. These include Sevenoaks, Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells. This Blog is commentary of life on the road, and a way for past and present pupils to keep track of changes, whether they are business, legal or just trivial.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Facebook for ADI's

My Facebook group (I'm a Driving Instructor and I'm on Facebook) is going from strength to strength! 525 members and growing!
It seems that ADI's like having somewhere to chat, discuss and share that in National, but not looking for profit, covering huge costs or to make a wage. So thats the way it will stay guys and girls, as long as I can! (Obviously if the DSA, MSA or similar offer me £1,000,000 for control of the group I MIGHT have to reconsider.....)

So, if you are a Driving Instructor exploring my site (or maybe pinching some ideas...) check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home