CB's Driving School @ www.passwithcbs.co.uk

www.passwithcbs.co.uk is the on-line home for CBs Driving School Offering Advice, Downloads and Guidance to those learning how to drive or wanting to improve develop existing skills. Offering Lessons, Refresher sessions and Pass Plus in selected areas of Kent. These include Sevenoaks, Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells. This Blog is commentary of life on the road, and a way for past and present pupils to keep track of changes, whether they are business, legal or just trivial.

Monday 11 November 2013

Sevenoaks Driving Lessons mean Test Pass for Sam

Sam passes his test at Sevenoaks with Chris Bensted from CB's Driving School. On the way home Sam tells Chris "My previous Instructor made me feel I could pass the test, but I wasn't sure about driving on my own afterwards. With your <www.passwithcbs.co.uk> driving lessons I forgot about the test. I knew I could 'drive' and the test if it was just something that needed doing."
CB's did it for Sam, maybe they can do it for you too? 07775809833

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 16 January 2015 at 06:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, the strategies stated in the content are actually very nice!! Thanks
www.drivinglessonsinessex.com

 
At 15 May 2015 at 10:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is quite impulsive post, I liked the way you write and explain all the things clearly. Thanks driving schools Calgary

 
At 4 April 2017 at 13:09 , Blogger Nobel Quran said...

Thank you for this helpful article it is a good share. I am very amazed by the information for Driving Schools Birmingham of this blog and I am glad I had a look at the blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home