CB's Driving School @ www.passwithcbs.co.uk

www.passwithcbs.co.uk is the on-line home for CBs Driving School Offering Advice, Downloads and Guidance to those learning how to drive or wanting to improve develop existing skills. Offering Lessons, Refresher sessions and Pass Plus in selected areas of Kent. These include Sevenoaks, Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells. This Blog is commentary of life on the road, and a way for past and present pupils to keep track of changes, whether they are business, legal or just trivial.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Australian law change

Will we go the same route to protect UK cyclists (speeds in KM)

CB's Driving School actively teach their drivers to be aware of cyclists and respect their presence on the road
www.passwithcbs.co.uk

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 16 January 2015 at 06:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually spend my little time to read the websites but this blog is quite different from others, this has helped me a lot in my work. Thanks
http://www.drivinglessonsinessex.com

 
At 23 April 2015 at 06:20 , Blogger gagbush said...

I truly appreciate the way you mentioned that drivers should respect cyclist presence on road, and you know this info is also told to me by my Port Macquarie Driving School trainer. He instructed me how to drive safely and we should maintain a speed limit.

 
At 15 May 2015 at 08:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is quite impulsive post, I liked the way you write and explain all the things clearly. Thanks driving schools Calgary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home